Skip to content
No Food Deserts - Limited Cap
Red - Sold out
Black - Sold out
Pink - Sold out
Deck Blue - Sold out
Merlot/Burgandy - Sold out
Orange - Sold out
Forest Green - Sold out
Ivy Green - Sold out
Add to cart
- 6-panel, Low-Profile fit
- 100% cotton twill
- Unstructured crown with top button and six sewn eyelets.
- Fabric closure with brass buckle and brass grommet hideaway closure
Building awareness and continuing the conversation.
A Food Desert is an area where...
1) The distance to a supermarket or supermarket alternative is more than 1/4 mile,
2) The median household income is at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level,
3) Over 30% of households have no vehicle available, and
4) The average Healthy Food Availability Index (HFAI) score for all food stores is low.
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest